Here are a few popular real estate ETFs that you may want to consider:
- iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF (IYR): This ETF holds a diverse portfolio of real estate-related companies, including REITs and real estate development companies.
- SPDR Dow Jones REIT ETF (RWR): This ETF tracks the performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Select REIT Index and holds a variety of REITs across different sectors such as residential, commercial, and healthcare.
- Invesco Dynamic Real Estate ETF (PPTY): This ETF holds a mix of REITs and real estate-related companies and focuses on companies that have the potential for growth and income.
- Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF (SRET): This ETF provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of global real estate companies that pay high dividends, it’s focus on companies with high yield dividends.
- iShares Cohen & Steers REIT ETF (ICF): This ETF holds a portfolio of REITs that are selected by Cohen & Steers, a leading provider of investment management services for real estate securities.
It’s important to note that past performance is not indicative of future results, and that diversifying your portfolio can help to mitigate risk. It’s always a good idea to conduct your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.